Dear customers of Lay’s Guitar Shop and The Loft,
We know that many of you in Ohio, the country and around the world are anxious to get back to “normal”. Many states are taking progressive steps to reopen their economies. In Ohio, the Consumer, Retail & Services industries will be allowed to open on Tuesday, May 12th, with restrictions. We will be opening as well. However we will be following the governments mandatory and recommended guidelines.
Therefore there will be changes to how we operate going forward.
- No Walk-Ins
- Appointments for drop-off and pick-up are necessary
- Call to set an appointment – (330-848-1392) or CLICK HERE to set an appointment online
- Please come prepared to wear a face covering
- Limit to 1 person in for repair and 1 person for shopping in the Loft showroom
- Time limit of 5-10 min. for drop-off/pick-up in the shop
- Time limit of 30 min. in the Loft showroom
- No tours or entrance to employee areas. Unfortunately that means no visits or “hanging out”
Please call for an appointment (330-848-1392), or CLICK HERE to set an appointment online.
We will take down all pertinent information and have an estimate ready for you when dropping of your instrument. Please ring the door bell at the front door and we will meet you to give you the estimate and take in your instrument. We will examine the instrument and if further clarification is needed, we will give you a call to discuss. We will use the same basic procedure for pick-up. In most cases it will not be necessary to enter the lobby.
We know these changes are very different than our normal operating procedures, however we feel they are necessary to protect you and our workers. We feel these changes will actually be a benefit to all as we will be able to concentrate on repairing your guitar and offer better quality service to you, our customers!
We thank you for your trust, confidence and business as you allow us to take care of your beloved instruments.